ION provides NASA and IPC Space Addendum certified Trainers and Technicians as well as manufacturing, aerospace, electrical, mechanical, software, and quality engineers – all which are ready to assist in your next big or small build-to-print project.
Examples projects include:
- prototype electronic assemblies
- machined parts
- NASA / MIL space/flight/ground applications
- embedded systems
- robotic, hydraulic, or vacuum projects
- spaceflight, flight, and ground harnesses and cables
ION’s in-house machining combined with our manufacturing partners’ capabilities ensure quick fabrication of high-quality parts.
- In-House fully-programmable TechnoCNC router allows rapid
precision prototyping, production run fabrication, and modification
of parts and assemblies.
- 3-axis vertical milling, lathe, drill press, hand tools.
- Baileigh 48” box-and-pan brake.
- Aluminum, stainless steel, acetal (Delrin), G-10/FR4, UHMW, HDPE, LDPE,
polycarbonate, Ultem 1000, foam, and more.
- Panels, brackets, electrical isolation bushings, obsolete and custom connectors
- Miniature precision parts up to 8 x 4 ft. panel sizes in-house.
- In-house engineering staff use the latest AutoCAD, Inventor 3D,
and CNC programming and visualization software.
The shop offers fabrication of items, from miniature precision parts up to 8 x 4 ft panel sizes using fully-programmable CNC routing, 3-axis milling, lathe, sheet metal bending, and other methods. Custom panels, trays, small electrical enclosures, brackets, electrical isolation bushings, and obsolete and custom connectors are just a few of the possible pieces we commonly make in-house. Materials we use include Aluminum, stainless steel, acetal (Delrin), G-10/FR4, UHMW, HDPE, LDPE, polycarbonate, Ultem 1000, foam, and more.
In addition, In-house engineering staff uses the latest AutoCAD, Inventor 3D, and CNC programming and visualization software to design for rapid fabrication.
For more information about our products, please feel free to contact us.